Hardscape Foreman/Team Leader
Turn your job into a CAREER. We are a growing, team-focused outdoor living company based in Malvern, PA that offers its employees paid vacation, bonuses, subsidized health insurance, dental coverage, and more!
The Company: Distinctive Outdoor Spaces is a Chester County, PA design and build landscape/hardscape construction firm specializing in all things outdoor living. This includes patios, walkways, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens and fireplaces, boulder work, lighting, and water features, just to name a few. From concept to completion, Distinctive Outdoor Spaces handles Hardscape Construction, Landscape Design and Installation, Outdoor Lighting, and Outdoor Audio systems.
The Position: We’re looking for an experienced Hardscape Foreman. The Hardscape Foreman is responsible for installation and management of hardscape projects while guiding and leading their team.
The pay range we’re offering is $25-$30.00+ per hour, depending on your skills and education. Let’s talk!
o We offer paid vacation and holidays, bonuses, subsidized health insurance and dental coverage.
o We also offer paid training to advance your skills and your career.
· 3 years of field experience
· Ability to work outdoors in all conditions
· Drivers license and reputable driving record
· Proficient equipment operating skills including mini-excavators, skid steer, various attachments, etc.
· ICPI + NCMA Certifications preferred
· Verbal & written communications skills
· Plan reading skills
· Punctual and dependable
· Clean and professional appearance
· Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background
· Promote and uphold Distinctive Outdoor Spaces mission.
· Supervise and manage hardscape team.
· Ensure that all installation work and team training is performed in accordance with industry and company standards.
· Communicate well with all team members, team leaders, and clientele.
· Strive to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility.
· Monitor all tools, equipment, and machinery for needed maintenance.
· Track and record all job expenses and hours worked accurately.
· Maintain a clean and safe job site.
The Location: Distinctive Outdoor Spaces, LLC shop and office space are located in Malvern, Pennsylvania just minutes from Rt. 202 and the Rt. 30 Bypass for easy, convenient commuting. All field employees will report directly to the shop location each day for work. During the season, expected arrival time is 6:45am. This position is full-time and will be 40+ hours per week, in varying weather conditions. Please check us out on the map to see how centrally located we are to Exton, West Chester, Downingtown, Newtown Square, Phoenixville, and King of Prussia.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Extremely competitive compensation
Paid vacation and holidays
Paid off-season training
Paid travel to and from jobs
Subsidized Health Insurance
Opportunities for advancement
Coffee and muffins during weekly meetings
Employee referral incentives